cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Changing broadband

Our contract has finished with NOW Tv and we would like to take another company.We have just paid for the upcoming month.Will they give us the money back from the month we haven't used it or we are going to loose this month while paying for the other...

Resolved! Change order

I made an order yesterday for nowtv broadband and I checked the option for a new landline number. However I now realise that I'm not allowed to change the landline number!!Weird how this forum is the only way to  contact you since the live chat isn't...

Broadband price increase before 12 months

Hello, Last year I renwed my broadband (36mpbs) for 12 months to be 21.50 each month (no phone, just internet), last month (August) for no reason I was charged £28.95Partial charges to align with your payment period Fab Fibre£22.71   16 Aug 2020 - 6 ...

Delete account completely

Please send me information on how to delete my account completely and remove my details from your website according to the GDPR. If this is not possible, please explain why under the relevant clauses of the GDPR.

Resolved! Sky Sports day pass

When does a day pass "start" and "end"? Is it from the time of payment? Can I purchase a day pass in advance? Thinking of West Ham v Watford game on Friday 17th July and the West Ham v Man U the following Wednesday 22nd July. Thanks.

Resolved! When do the preloaded passes expire?

When do the preloaded passes expire?  Or do they expire? Nothing on I want to watch in cinema just now, and also I don’t know when entertainment was applied initially.  Currently using an offer, so no need to apply it.  Don’t know exactly when they w...

AFFE7AEF-C99D-4B65-8280-04ABFD44FD66.png

Unused Preloaded content passes disappeared

Preloaded content passes that i have had added to my account, 4 sports day passes and a 3 x 1 month passes from a now tv smart tv box have all gone missing.Is this a mistake or is there a deadline for their use?

Gwatch by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks