cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband price increase before 12 months

Hello,

Last year I renwed my broadband (36mpbs) for 12 months to be 21.50 each month (no phone, just internet), last month (August) for no reason I was charged £28.95

Partial charges to align with your payment period

Fab Fibre
£22.71   16 Aug 2020 - 6 Sep 2020 Fab Fibre
£9.29. 7 Aug 2020 - 15 Aug 2020
NOW TV Fab Fibre for #21.5 for 12 Months      -£3.05
Subtotal
£28.95

Now for no reason it increased and went to £32
I havent been contacted about this, no explanation why this happened, not a single email and now next month it is also going to be 32. I am almost sure I renewed my contract October 2019 for 12 months
I tried contacting nowtv in everyway! But I can't contact you! It's crazy. How do you allow that? No chat, no telephone, no email, just a damn chat bot that doesnt even have the option for billing.
Very upset about it, can nowtv contact me?
1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was August 2020 when your 12 month NowTV Broadband Contract was up ?

A couple of weeks before the 12 months was up you should have received an email from NowTV with different prices and options.

Firstly i would check all your email inbox, junk, spam and deleted folders.

A copy of the email (if sent) should also be under My Account > Manage Account > Broadband & Calls > Messages whilst logged in on here with your NowTV Broadband sign in details.

On the email there should be a reference and telephone number to call NowTV.

If you can't find the email or under Messages on your account whilst logged in on here, then use the telephone number indicated on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1