cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! different price

I upgraded to faster broadboad half way through my first year with NowTV and I am now being charged £5 more than the advertised price of the package.It's not even been 12 months since I first signed up! Am I being scammed?

Resolved! One Week Sky Sports Pass Option Missing

Hi, I bought a One week Sky Sports Pass from Currys.  However, the option to add said pass is now missing, only 1 month appears.  It will not accept the one week pass.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Payments

I've paid the monthly subscription but bank account still has a payment pending from my balance. How do I clear this quickly?

Apps Not Able To Sign In (Windows, Xbox, Android)

I've just signed up for the sports package via BT and am unable to sign in to now TV using the App on my Xbox, My windows 10 laptop and Any of my android devices. I can sign into the account on a web browser on any of these devices using both the reg...

Threatening Email

Can anyone advise how I can contact Now TV about an email stating they are going to cancel my subscription unless payment is received. I have checked the bank and on under "my account" on NowTV and all payments have been made. I am concerned that 1) ...

Unauthorised payments

Hi, I had cancelled all NowTV passes and payments on my account on August 31st of 2019. Since this cancellation, I have had 11 unauthorised payments taken from my account. The latest being August 31st 2020. When using account finder, an email in whic...

Separate free trials for separate passes?

I currently have a entertainment pass free trial and I’m very interested in a cinema pass but I’d like to try it out first. Are free trials done once per pass (eg free trial for each pass on one account) or once per account (Eg one free trial per acc...