cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Changing Email Address

Now TV will not allow me to change my email.  The one that I use for my account is expiring soon.  Any ideas on how I change it?  I have used two other emails (both Gmail), but for some reason it will not accept them. Thanks   

Unstable connection

Broadband has been ridiculously slow for almost 4 months now. The first time I complained, I was told it was due to the storms (fair enough) but it's never been right. Currently got a download speed of 3.2 and upload of 0.28. This is not what I expec...

Paid for sports day pass money charged

Hi, I have purchased a sports day pass but when clicking sky sports main event I receive the following message : “unable to complete purchase on this device, please go to nowtv.com to choose a product or offer”. I have tried on now tv box and mobile ...

Has anyone got a number for nowtv

I just want to speak to someone!!! Another person is using my account and buy passes no matter how many time I cancel or remove there device off my nowtv the can get straight back on it I dont know what to do I'm trying to get my whole account delete...

suspicious message left on ,my landline

I came home t find messages on my landline saying that my broadband will be switched on in 24 hours because suspicious activity on my IP address going through the internet.  and then they say to press a button to be put through to a team member.  Obv...

How do I pay my bill?

For some reason payment hasn’t been taken from my account and I’ve received an email saying payment is overdue. All my details are correct but there is no option at all to pay my bill online! It tells me to ring which is impossible right now with wai...

Completely Cancel NowTV

Please Completely Cancel my account.  I am not currently in the UK and I would like to completely remove my account and associated data, but because I am not in the UK i am not able to contact via phone number.  Can a relevant staff member please del...

Cancelling account completely

Hello there, before I get to the point, please read the following VERY CAREFULLY so I do not get a response that is sidetracking the request.- I am aware of your 'data retention policy' and how it has no bearing whatsoever on my request under data pr...