cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Setup & Performance

Can't open some Chinese websites

A few days ago, I can't open some Chinese websites, such as : https://www.ali213.net/, http://www.xunlei.com/, etc but I can access it before via now tv broadband, and if I switch to 4G mobile, I can access it.  I tried to turn off all buddy settings...

No internet, no help so far from support team

Hi thereI'm on Now Hub 2 and my broadband went live on 9th of April and I still got no internet connection. Only two lights are showing out of three - power and wireless. I've been calling the customer support team and trying to resolve the issue wit...

danv by Mentor
  • 23 replies
  • 11 thanks

Resolved! Landline changing to digital

I have just been notified that my landline will be changed to digital.  The notification also states that (and I quote) 'If you don't have a mobile phone or live where there's a poor mobile signal, your telephone provider must offer you a solution to...

existing router/hub

Hey !how do I activate an existing NOW TV wireless hub ?the hub is powered up, phone line connected and my devices : PC and ifone can see theconnection and the password is accepted.I dont want a new router, just want to give NOW my CC details.

Pre order router before moving into appartment

Hi All,I move into an apartment on the 12th March. I need Broadband asap so am I able to sign up and receive my router and then once moved in connect it up? Would mean that the activation date would start from the order?It has a BT line currently int...

Newbie help - I need a telephone line installed.

I’m in process of getting set up with Now TV and advised they will ‘arrange a new phone?’ The address was previously with BT but that was disconnected 2 yrs ago. Recent redecorators also cut old cables. Unclear who Now TV have telephone contracts wit...

Broadband activation delayed since 18th Dec

Hi all,I'm posting my case here:1. Black Friday, I see the Now broadband offer and I decide to switch my services with them. I try to hire it and I get an error on the website and had to call the customer service. I asked the question if I would have...

Labels