cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband activated but no internet

My NowTV account says that my new broadband has successfully gone live today, the day it was scheduled to.However the internet doesnt work.  How long after my account saying the broadband is activated will it be until the internet bloody works?  Also...

WiFi signal

My WiFi will only connect to phones and laptops in the room the box is. These all lose signal when moving to another room in our small flat. Is it possible for Now Tv to send me a box with a stronger signal? And if so how do I contact them? I’ve been...

Upload Speed

HelloPlease can someone contact me directly, our line settings have been capped at 4mb upload (download is set/synced at 40mb) - our previous supplier (ironically Sky...) had this "unset" - please can you remove this restriction to allow the speed to...

Super slow broadband speed

Broadband speeds have been very slow for the last month or so.Constantly fluctuating between download speeds of about 0.14 mb/s and 8 mb/s, and upload speeds of 0.02 mb/s and 0.5 mb/s. Hardly ever getting higher than that. Occasionally will work fine...

Resolved! Off to a bad start

So I took half a day off so the engineer can visit today, he showed up around 13:30, replaced the socket even though I didn't ask him to, didn't bother screwing it probably, ran a failed test, told me he's going to the cabinet and will be back in 30 ...