cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Really Bad Customer services

Why did I join Now TV and Broadband, Should of been connected on 1stApril,then it changed to the 3rdApril with promises saying wait till 12pm,Never happened thus had to call AGAIN and waste time as never get any Feedback or follow up calls thus now g...

Enquiry

helloi got an email from you asking if I want to go ahead with an order I placed with you recently  and I do want to go ahead with this order  For now tv broadband

Hardware order

Evening nowtv community. Got a query about my order, order the package almost 2 weeks ago now and my router etc hasn't been delivered yet but the engineer is coming on Friday. Is this something he will have on him personally or won't he be able to do...

Help with Remote not working

Just got a NOW stick. All hooked up right, no problem but having trouble with remote I think.  It seems difficult to control. Slow to respond then goes way ahead cause I’ve pushed the button too much.  Also can’t seem to get it started. Won’t turn on...

Router

Hi  I'm trying to change the time limit for my sons xbXb but gone in setting and asks fo

Pass sky sport

I won my 5 month pass and I chosen sky sports . I gave you all my card details and when I go to watch it won’t let me watch.any ideas what I’m doing wrong? I want to use on iPhone 5s and iPad 2

NOT HAPPY CUSTOMER

I've just gone live today, CANT contact customer services as tried calling and chat NOT WORKING as says outstanding bill but SHOWS NOTHING,got wireless connection but no Internet but all lights are green,cannot contact customer services NOT THE BEST ...

NowTV & Philips Hue

A couple of things, Can you see the DHCP table on the NowTV Hub Two - if so how? Found that now!has anyone got a Philips Hue Bridge to connect to the internet using the Hub Two - again, if so, how?thanks,