cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Changing email address

BT tell me I have to pay £7.50/month to keep my email address once I leave them in 2 weeks. Will I have to urgently notify all my Contacts and change immediately to a NOW address?

Can’t get past the code page

I’m trying to set up my now tv stick which gives the 2 months free trial. I have got to the page which issues the code through my stick on the TV, to gain this free trial and done all the signing up for it on my laptop using the issued code. However,...

Kick someone off my wifi

So I allowed my neighbor to use my wifi for what I believed to be a short amount of time as hers wasn’t installed yet and I’ve discovered that she’s continuing to use it and is refusing to come off and I don’t want her on it anymore as 1 I’m paying f...

Device Limit

SpoilerWhen did the device limit increase to 6, this is amazing and just what was needed. Thank you Now TV.When did the device limit increase to 6, this is amazing and just what was needed. Thank you Now TV.

Trying to sign in on Samsung telly

Please help.  Have signed up to now tv on my laptop as per instruction on smart samsung telly.  But when trying to access now tv I am asked to sign in on the telly and there is no key pad showing.  Anybody got any ideas?

Parental control

I was with ee broadband before and I was able to disable certain devices at a certain time. I could pick indivigal devices and stop it using the Internet. Also is there a way I can set parental control on certain devices? This would be handy

Activation date

What time did everyone’s internet get up and running on the activation date? my power and wireless has been green all day but nothing on internet yet?