cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hardware order

Evening nowtv community. Got a query about my order, order the package almost 2 weeks ago now and my router etc hasn't been delivered yet but the engineer is coming on Friday. Is this something he will have on him personally or won't he be able to do anything when he comes? Tried to get In touch with nowtv but they replied saying they'll be in touch on the 12th. 

Thanks gurus

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Hub Router should be delivered prior to the BT Openreach Engineers visit.

Normally the Hub Router is despatched five working days prior to your live activation date.

The BT Openreach Engineer will not have the Hub Router with them.

When you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst signed in on here is there any indication about the despatch of your Router ?

I would suggest giving the NowTV Broadband Team a call to find out whats happening with the delivery of the Router.

You will find their telephone number under Orders & Appointments by clicking on the drop down arrow below your live date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The order status simply states 'we're getting it ready'. Tried phoning earlier but was on hold for 15minutes. Will try calling again tomorrow but it needs to be sent out asap.