cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Internet

Hi I need help as I don’t think my house has a phone line installed but there never said anything when I ordered the internet box which means whiteout a phone line I can’t have the internet conntected but I don’t know how much it is for a phone line ...

Absolutely fuming with NowTV

I have taken a day off to get my broadband installed today between 8am and 1pm.At 12.55 I called up as the engineer had still not arrived. I have just been advised that an engineer arrived at 10.15 outside the property and decided that further action...

Never had a go live date

Ordered super fibre on 22nd of may immediately after cancelling sky broadband. My internet disconnection date was 6th of June and NOW fibre activation date was coincidentally the same day. I assume this is because sky owns nowtv. However, I have no e...

Internet drops out every 5 minuts ish.

Since 19.00 hrs my internet wont work properly, i have tried reset my broadband but nothing. Its just stops randomly every 5 minuts and starts again. But i am currently already over an hour without internet.  What's going on?

Resolved! JVC soundbar issue with NOWTV

Looking for some help please. I have a JVC TH-D227B 2.0 Compact Sound Bar connected to a Samsung smart TV through a digital optical cable . It works perfectly apart from when I start watching NowTV when the white light on sound bar flashes and no sou...

LG TV NowTT not loading content...

Hi. I have a Now tv running on two smart TVs. One Samsung, one LG. Worked fine for 6 months on a wired connection. I have a 300mb bt connection. I changed my router to a bt super hub 3 the other day. Same SSID and password. Issue; NowTV has now stopp...

Customer services

I’ve been waiting for over a week for any response/update about my account. I’m 2 weeks past given activation date. NOW genuinely seem to have the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. How can I speak with someone who will actually have inform...

NOW TV Download for Mac

Hi EveryoneI have the latest Now TV app installed on my MacBook and am able to watch streamed programmes etc, but am unable to download entertainment.  The download button does not show up on my MacBook, whereas I have no problems with my iPad or pho...

No Router

Feeling like it was a bad idea to join now tv broadband as routers looks like it not going to arrive before my going live date should of stayed with sky every day they put the same thing router want arrive in time due to high demand my question is wh...