cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

NOWTV pass not showing

Hi I have just signed up for the Cinema Pass and Entertainment Pass.  I've successfully logged in on my device, but I'm sharing this with my mum to use on her TV. I've logged into the app on the TV, and it only shows the Cinema Pass, while it shows ...

Hub Two and Network switches

I'm looking for help please. I've recently tried to connect a network switch to my hub two. Unfortunately I'm not getting any internet through the switch. If I connect the same device directly to the router then it works, which lead me to believe it ...

Now TV on PlayStation 4

Hey,I’ve signed up to the offer advertised for PlayStation plus users which is meant to give access to Sky Sports for two months at a reduced price, however I’ve downloaded the app on the console and it’s not connecting to the PlayStation. Every time...

Lagging on Netflix

My Netflix on the stick has been lagging for weeks now. Only one film hasn’t lagged in the past fortnight! It doesn’t need updating. I’ve rebooted the broadband. Taken the stick out for several hours. what now? 

Freeview Channels on NOWTV Smart box

Hi Ive just moved house and the cables in my new house are satellite so don’t fit in the back of my NOWTV smart box to get live channels - I’ve tried an adaptor on the satellite cable to make it the right end but it still says not channels found’  Ca...

Has anyone replaced the Hub2 router?

Due to be going live with NOW Broadband next Wednesday, but see alot of negative feedback regarding the wifi signal the Hub gives out Has anyone actually swopped over to another router, i read there were some talks about the TP-Link AC1200  Thanks

Resolved! Payment get broadband working again!

I owe £18 on my account I have this money available in my account, every time I go to make the payment it says the payment has failed yet 0.10p keeps getting taken every time I try, why is this? Can someone help me please

Porting Landline number from Vonage

If I was to join Now Broadband, would I be able to Port my existing phone number from Vonage to Now at the same time? Vonage tell me that's its possible to do this but my current provider tell me it isn't.  The number was Ported from Vonage to BT abo...