cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Subtitles

Hican anyone please tell me how to get subtitles working for a programme that shows the “S” and has the speech box on its info screen?The captions are turned on in settings but not sure what the “closed caption test” means?Thanks.

Netflix lagging

On netflix the sound and picture are always out of sync. Would this just be down to my internet speed or could it be because i have an older box? Its 4-5 years old.

Why am I waiting for activation

Hi,My debit card expired and my service was cut off (btw - nowtv really need to give better warning, I didn’t realise that I was overdue and only got 1 email which I didn’t notice at the time). I have updated my payment details and I’m trying to buy ...

Now tv

hi I’ve just set up my now tv hub 2, for broadband . How do I watch normal tv and freeview, I have no aerial ? If I buy a pass will this work ? 

Sky Q with NOW Hub 2...

Greetings allI've just transferred my broadband package over to NOW from Sky Fibre, but I've kept my TV package. I have Sky Q and a mini box, which have been working flawessly with the Q hub since being installed over 2 years ago.The NOW hub 2 they s...

Broadband fails hourly

So our broadband fails hourly, connection lost.  Can't find an email to email, I've done the check and apparently we have a fault on the line and an engineer will be out but don't worry he won't need access to the house. The next day I get a call fro...

Internet connection

I have changed internet providers and can’t change settings on the now tv as need a remote control but usually use my iPhone to control but that won’t come up on the screen until the internet is connected???

Error Code OVP_00005

I have been tryoing to watch sport through the app on my Lenovo laptop but after bufferinf for a few seconds the above error is shown. The OS is windows 10 while I am using the latest IE to access the web page. Any help????