cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband fails hourly

So our broadband fails hourly, connection lost. 

Can't find an email to email, I've done the check and apparently we have a fault on the line and an engineer will be out but don't worry he won't need access to the house.

The next day I get a call from openreach? GDPR what? Saying actually they do need to get in my house and I have to take time off work to let them in... Apparently weekends are impossible.

So here I am again with intermittent broadband that I'm paying for each month and can't watch anything the whole way through.

Hoping Now TV may respond on here because regards live chat was just connecting all evening or crashing whenever our broadband cut out.

I don't have time to sit in a phone queue and in this day and age shouldn't need to when email and live chat should be an option.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same problem, service fails hourly at weekends it takes hours to get a connection and the wireless is even worst, some nights it fails completely. No body to phone, rubbish total rubbish 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is shocking also including landlines ring router reboots so frustrating for my son who games a lot it's disruption as he is having to reboot can't play in real time he says no point putting the xbox on or laptop I have spoke to someone over the phone however apparently my connection is fine.