cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Broadband

Broadband has never been great but this last week it’s become virtually non existent. Now TV have not sought fit to inform customers as to what’s going on and no access to customer services. It’s an absolute joke and I will be cancelling my contract ...

Orange Light - Router Reset

Hi I had a steady orange light on my wi-fi router.  After trying to power-off several times over several days (home wi-fi and now-tv router) I decided to to a hard reset using the pin/button on the back of the now-tv router.  That restored the now-tv...

Green lined screen

Hi anyone else recently brought the new now tv stick n are having problems with it? I keep getting programs/films n Netflix interrupted by green lines across the whole screen, that last for good 6-10 seconds.????many thanks

Clock change not reflected

I have restarted the box multiple times. I have changed the time but it has updated back to GMT not BST. All programme timings are shown as an hour off, so is the clock. Why isn't this automated?

Activation Date

I am planning to order broadband. During the process, it says that my address has access to both options broadband and fibre. I am wondering why do I need an activation date, it is pointing to 3rd April, I imagine I just need to receive the router an...

Enginer vist

Hi all does any one know if i need a visit to get now broadband im currently with sky broadband and tv ect but want to switch to now broadband 

Resolved! Changing from my ex's account to mine

Hello,    My ex partner has recently left, but I believe she is cancelling the broadband as it is in her name.    I can't work out how to change it to myself, the only thing I can do is make a new order essentially which will charge me £60 set up fee...