cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Green lined screen

Hi anyone else recently brought the new now tv stick n are having problems with it? I keep getting programs/films n Netflix interrupted by green lines across the whole screen, that last for good 6-10 seconds.????

many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is the green lines only appearing when using the Netflix App or is it present on all Apps including watching nowtv on catch up ?

If it's only happening whilst watching Netflix, then perhaps try removing the Netflix App from the stick, then disconnect the power to the stick, then reboot the stick and go to the stick Apps Store and re install the Netflix App again to see if that fixes it.

Should the green line by showing on all content then perhaps try a different HDMI port on your television and if not already try using the supplied power adpator that came with the stick rather than the usb port on your TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is happening to me also When watching Now TV this also happens when watching Youtube, Netflix 

I have tried Two Seprate TVs Same issue happens 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the green line is showing on two different televisions when using all the Apps then i would say the NowTV device is faulty.

A factory reset may or may not fix this.

To undertake a full factory reset go into the NowTV device Settings, then go to Systems, then go to Advanced System Settings where you will see the Factory Reset option.

If the green line persists after a full factory reset then i would say the NowTV device has inherited a fault that cannot be fixed where you will need a replacement.

If it's still under warranty then get in touch with the retailer you bought if from.

If you was using a NowTV box, rather than the NowTV Stick i am also assuming you tried a different HDMI cable with the box.