cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Installation Activation Date and Engineer Visit

I have a new installation date set at the 15th March 2020 with an engineer visit booked for the same day. However, I am current stuck overseas and unable to get back to the UK so, will not be able to meet any engineer even if it is to happen. However, I am unable to contact NowTV by phone, email or web chat to delay or move the visit. Does anybody know how I can contact NowTV, bearing in mind I am overseas and so, staying on a phone line for 1 hour is difficult. Many thanks and stay safe.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't you mean the 15th of April ?

You could try the email in this link guide article below because you are out of the country and can't phone NowTV directly.

Open the link below and click the black arrow next to "I want to cancel my broadband without switching" where there is an email address link to click on (don't know if the email address on the link is still working and being managed by the NowTV Broadband Team).

When you send the email make sure you clearly indicate what you would like done that you don't want to cancel but delay the work because you out of the country.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't you mean the 15th of April ?

You could try the email in this link guide article below because you are out of the country and can't phone NowTV directly.

Open the link below and click the black arrow next to "I want to cancel my broadband without switching" where there is an email address link to click on (don't know if the email address on the link is still working and being managed by the NowTV Broadband Team).

When you send the email make sure you clearly indicate what you would like done that you don't want to cancel but delay the work because you out of the country.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband