cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Fab Fibre MBPS speed

Hi, I've recently changed over from Brilliant Broadband to Fab Fibre but my internet still seems just as slow..I've tried a few speed check tests online from different sites that all tell me the same that my speed is around 20 - 25 mbps which is exac...

Broadband installation

Hi The only reference I can find about broadband installation dates, is that I would be offered dates once I've paid and signed up. That isnt acceptable as I need broadband ASAP, a long wait would mean I will sign up elsewhere. No contact numbers for...

Adverts in the middle of catch up?

I've noticed when watching catch up content, as opposed to normal box sets, that some programmes have breaks in. For instance, watching 9-1-1 on catchup and two or three times during the epiosde the Sky Witness logo screen appears for a few seconds. ...

Fibre Broadband speed dropping massively

Hello i have been with NowTV for broadband since March. My NowTV hub says it is connected at 78Mb and that there are no problems with my line. For the past few nights the speed from 7pm - 12am ranges from 4Mb at best to 2-3Mb on average. I have troub...

For everyone having slow broadband

Hi, I had was a nowtv broadband customer and my internet worked fine, then about three months ago it kept going on and off throughout the day and was extremely slow - not even usable. I had many engineers come out and tell me nothing was wrong and th...

Slow Broadband

I have had no more than 15Mbps for the last 2 days, trying to get through to chat is impossible. I have reset my router, unplugged everything and plugged it all in again, hard reset on my router as well and nothing. I am currently working from home f...

Slow Broadband Speed

Hello all, After having a lot of "buffering" issues whilst trying to watch Now TV, I decided to do a speed test. I am currently getting download speeds of: 10.39Mbps, this is less than the guaranteed minimum offered by Now TV of 15.3Mbps.  This is vi...

Poor internet since change to Now Tv

Hi, we’ve changed from Sky to NowTv for both Tv and Internet. The router that turned up was identical to the one sent back to Sky and the speed is meant to be the same. However, the NowTv Internet is really poor. Constantly drops out, is always far s...