cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Anyone know how long delivery of modem takes

Hi, I'm thinking of switching to NOWTV for my new home. Because i do not move house until the 27th july, i wont be around to pick up the wifi box if it comes at all earlier than that, but at the same time I want the activation date to be around the t...

Device Limit reached??

Hi, my son deleted devices off, using the app (as we were watching on 2 diff devices and he wanted to watch The Flash on his!)But now we are left with being unable to watch anything until August 1st and we have just bought sports passesPlease!! Is th...

Setting up before moving in

I'm moving to a new flat in a few weeks and would like to set up my WiFi package beforehand. Is there a way to buy a broadband package now and schedule my activation date for when I move in?  Thanks for any help! 

Smtp settings

Does anyone know the outgoing mail server settings for NOW TV Broadband. I have had 2 failed live chats with no answer.

Broadband down for 3 days

My nowtv broadband has been down for 3 days now. I live with 2 others and we are WFH so this has been a huge problem, but when I call now tv all they can say is that an engineer will visit but it can take up to 5 days and they can’t tell me when or g...

Crashing broadband, new router required

My broadband has frequently stopped working. Now TV sent out a technician 2 weeks ago who tested the line from inside my property. No faults were discovered so they advised I may need a replacement router if problems persist. The technical problems h...

Wifi problem - Extender needed

My internet port for my whole house is in the kitchen, when connected here the signal is very weak in the living room. As we have a long hallway connecting the rooms. Should I buy a wifi extender? Or does Now TV offer anything to strengthen the signa...