cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

router box not arived

i still not got my router box? and suposter switch over on 29th and carnt contacted any one fined out going on plz can a member staff get tuch urgent 

Image quality is poor

I like the setup and the range of content offered by NowTV but the picture quality is abysmal, even with the Boost pass. I've compared the same content in different platforms in my TV with the same internet connection and the difference is very notic...

Internet wifi performance

My NowTV drops without fail during rainfall whether it be a light shower or heavy downpour. It has become such an issue that some days it’s on and off all day. We have already had an engineer out who changes some wires in the main box and also change...

Broadband drops out when phone rings

Hi,I have recently completed some work in my home to add an extra slave socket in my living room to connect my router too via a microfilter, the cable for this was extended from an existing slave socket in another corner of the room, which now has ju...

Should I just get my own router?

Ok ...here we go! Basically joined NowTV broadband in April and have had almost constant problems with drop out and general issues with my service. Have tried the split channels to 5 and 2.4 and switching wireless channels and resets etc... as advise...

Broadband not working throughout the flat

SpoilerInternet does not work throughout the whole flat Internet does not work throughout the whole flat Internet works in the living room (where the router is) and two closes rooms to the living room but not well in the last room and In the bathroom...

How to change my IP address

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to change my IP address. I've tried switching off my router for several hours and switching it back on but that didn't appear to work.

WiFi signal issue with iPhone XR

Anyone have issues with the signal strength of the WiFi we live in a town house and it only seems to be My iPhone and our ring security  camera that struggle to get a single even on      the ground floor sat next to the hub I don’t get full bars on m...

Cant port forward

hi , im trying to port forward but it doesnt seem to work i followed a video online (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FUcqO8jOHk) but still nothing works im trying to open port 5552