cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

WiFi signal issue with iPhone XR

Anyone have issues with the signal strength of the WiFi we live in a town house and it only seems to be My iPhone and our ring security  camera that struggle to get a single even on      the ground floor sat next to the hub I don’t get full bars on my WiFi when I go to my bedroom on the 1st floor I have to rely on my phones data because the WiFi just won’t work and on the 2nd floor it’s non existent which I assumed it would be anyway, but I can’t even get a signal out in my garden so if anyone was to push my ring door bell I wouldn’t know about it so I have to make sure I turn my data on in the garden or I miss the door.  I’ve check to make sure it’s running at 4.2, I’ve moved it a way from anything that could be interfering with it, reset all the devices,it’s plugged into the main phone socket (we only have one). My husband has a Samsung and his is fine we also have a pc on 2nd floor that also picks up the WiFi just fine. My Nan also has now tv and I don’t have an issue when using hers it just seems to be ours. We had virgin before we moved but it’s not available here and we had the same size house and never had an issue 

0 REPLIES 0