cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Now tv unusable

Now tv is now stuck on the colourful circle for the last 3 days in the borehamwood area-it’s not good enough for £23 a month, for it to become completely unusable-I literally cannot watch a thing-have unplugged everything and my router twice and rese...

Resolved! I dont have in my house

Hello, i have a question if someone can help me, i have ordered a bb and phone line, but in my house i dont have a plug for phone, my question is , they will put me one?? Or how is working?? Thank you.

Resolved! Is the Engineer visit necessary?

Hi there, I joined Now TV broadband and at the end of subscription they told me I needed an engineer visit to set up my services. I’m sure in my house there’s already a working socket since the former tenant is my friend and she had a broadband. So I...

Engineer Visit

Am a new broadband customer. Signed up in my new home and was booked in for an engineer visit 14 days later! Two weeks... Christ  The house has a phoneline and BT Master socket. It's a new build but we're not the first tenants. It even has a Virgin c...

Linksys Velop as wifi extender

Hi y'all, I am using a NOWTV Hub2, and have been trying to find out if my spare Linksys Velop WHW01 can be used a wifi extender.  I've tried the web based platform for my Linksys and attempted WPS linking etc.... Any help much appreciated. Cheers

Resolved! voicemail not flexible

I have just swapped from BT to NOW TV for my broadband and calls. At BT you can turn voicemail to zero rings if you want callers sent straight to voicemail. Can't see how to do this with NOW TV. Is it possible?The other day I was in a Zoom meeting at...