cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Now tv stick finding WiFi but won't connect

Hi all I am having issues getting my now tv stick to connect to our wifi. I search to find the network, it appears saying excellent strength, I then add password click connect and it comes up with can't connect to wireless! This has only happened jus...

ADSL link down/PPP connection down

Since mid-September, my Hub Two keeps losing sync with the exchange, multiple times today with no rhyme, reason, pattern or logic. It's becoming incredibly infuriating and making it hard to work from home. Looking at the router logs, at the point tha...

Connecting my Orbi system

Hi communityI've seen some posts on this..but they need a higher level of IT knowledge than I posses. As far as I can see I need to change the settings on my new Now TV hub by unticking the 'Enable Wireless Access Point box'? Is that it?..and once I'...

Broadband dropping out on iOS 14 devices

Since updating to iOS 14 on our iPhones and iPads they keep dropping the broadband connection. Other devices in the house (Apple TV, older iPhone, XBox) don’t have any problems. I do get the notification to update to WPA3 but can’t see how to do that...

Watching 8 hours

I am getting sick of Nowtv judgemental view of me bing watching catch-up. I pay Nowtv to provide me with a service, not to judge me because I catch-up on my shows on my day off.  Stop this kicking us off after watching for 8 hours ... I work 14 hours...

Resolved! Now Broadband/Virgin Media Telephone Line query

I currently have Virgin Media broadband only. I do have a VM telephone line but it is not in use by me anymore.  I am thinking of swapping to Now Broadband as I have a Now TV smart box. How well does Now Broadband  work using the VM telephone line an...

Master Phone Socket

Hi, Just looking for some help. Broadband went live today around 2pm. Was due an engineer visit from BT but received a text saying the appointment had been completed. Fair enough, maybe they just needed to flick a switch at the cabinet. Got to around...

Guaranteed go live date and not fulfilled again

Given a go live date for today when I ordered. Was guaranteed today services would go live as i work for the NHS. Lo and behold I check my dates now been pushed back to the 29th. Not happy at all. If there is anyone from nowtv who watches this forum ...