cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

New now tv router go live setup

Followed the instructions disconnected sky router, connected now tv router all ok connected to tv connected to mobile connected to wife’s mobile connecting to sky no joy followed setup are you connecting to new router yes, wrong password it said trie...

Twitter Videos not playing

New to NOW and since I joined (today), my Twitter video is not playing. On more than 1 device. It plays ok if I switch to mobile internet. I'm worried this is one of many problems. Can I still cancel as my speeds are really really rubbish. I was with...

Delaying activation start date

I am looking to sign up to the £24 p/m super broadband deal but my current broadband contract is ending 18th August. Is there any way to purchase this package but delay the activation date to 19th August?

Resolved! Hub not detected

I have been with Now Broadband for a week after switching from Sky Broadband, i know Now is part of Sky but i was surprised when i was notified that Now Fibre was up and running as the Sky router had not disconnected so i checked the log and it had n...

Resolved! main event

Hi Main event will not operate on my LG television app it just appears as a green or pink flashing screen. All the other channels are perfect. All the channels including main event operate on my i padAnyone know why. I have already reinstalled the ap...

Change IP address of router

Has anyone managed to successfully change the IP pool range of the NowTV Hub Two? Sign in > Advanced > LAN IP Setup I change the ending IP to 192.168.0.253 Apply I'm told the hub will restart, hit OK. Then nothing happens and the settings remain unch...

Broadband off since yesterday

My broadband has been down since yesterday at 1.40pm  in Stony Stratford, MK. Have been told it’s a BT problem that engineers are working on but it’s still not back on this morning. Anyone know anything about the cause?