cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Connection dropping

My connection keeps dropping every 15 minutes or every 40 minutes to the point that its getting ridiculous i had slow connection in the past and was always fixed instantly as soon as i would get in touch with support, had an engineer here saying migh...

Broadband outage - London

Is anyone else having issues with their Broadband today? My internet has been down since about 11am today and all i get from Now is 'there is an issue'. I've been hotspotting off my phone all day!  

Call Waiting

Hi allJust ordered Broadband / Line rental package that will be activated in a couple of weeks..... My question is.... can you have 'Call Waiting' as an extra? I can't find any reference to it anywhere.Thanks

Confused new customer

I have received my TV hub two today , but i am a little confused.I have gone with 63mb broadband and added tv as well.How do i watch the tv ? Do i need a now tv box or stick or will i be sent one.Confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New now tv router go live setup

Followed the instructions disconnected sky router, connected now tv router all ok connected to tv connected to mobile connected to wife’s mobile connecting to sky no joy followed setup are you connecting to new router yes, wrong password it said trie...

Twitter Videos not playing

New to NOW and since I joined (today), my Twitter video is not playing. On more than 1 device. It plays ok if I switch to mobile internet. I'm worried this is one of many problems. Can I still cancel as my speeds are really really rubbish. I was with...