cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change IP address of router

Has anyone managed to successfully change the IP pool range of the NowTV Hub Two?

Sign in > Advanced > LAN IP Setup I change the ending IP to 192.168.0.253

Apply

I'm told the hub will restart, hit OK.

Then nothing happens and the settings remain unchanged.

???? 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been attempting to do this as well, but no luck.

It seems that once you go into Advanced settings and take the IP off of 192.168.0.1, it breaks after the reboot.

I can't find it anywhere, it has vanished. I have pinged all addresses in my local network, it's gone.

I'd be very interested in someone helping me with this, it would save me a lot of money buying an Access Point. The Hub Two seems pretty powerful

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't tried to change the range within 192.168.0.x but have managed to move it to.192.168.7.1 with associated pool with no issues.

This worked no problem for me with a change and reboot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

How did you do that? I have been grappling with this all day. I can get the nowtv hub2 to act as modem by disabling the wifi and connecting my own router to it. But my home network including priont server, NAS and all other peripherals including TV, Fire stick etc are set to use 192.168.1.x subnet. I do not want to change them to the 0.x subnet as I would have to manually configure many of the devices.

If I let the huib2 box supply DHCP addressing to the router (which I should nopt have to do) then all the devices will be on the 192.168.0.x subnet and my reserved address list will be useless.

I was with VM for over 15 years and had no trouble at all changing routers or setting up my LAN but this nowtv thing is really bugging me and I am seriousdly thinking of cancelling my contract once it is up forf renewal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
lt wasn’t possible. I ended up buying a dedicated Wireless access point.