cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Frequent disconnections

My broadband went live last week and over the weekend I have had numerous disconnections…about 15 yesterday, all for about 20 seconds.  I rang support who said there were no line faults but did say he could see 20 or so devices connected which may be...

Broadband & Phone down

Broadband and Phone down since 930pm in checked my account shows there's an issue 0800 number is automated and says we are working to get this fixed Birmingham Central area 

BT Line Confusion / Activation / What Now?

Newly signed up customer. Activation date Sep 13th. I'm in a rented property, no phone. I don't know if the BT line is active, but there is a BT Openreach socket (labelled Master Socket 5C) in the flat. However, this is located nowhere near a plug so...

Engineer visit

I'm due a visit 8am-6pm today (02/09/2021), with no one so far but there's still time. But when I checked my account it said the visit had already happened and was successful? No one has visited and I was told that I'd need to be in the house so I as...

Internet down - Cambridge

As title says. Went down first last night around midnight, logs saying the dhcp lease was not being renewed, but the xDSL connection was actually connected (led was green). This is not an OpenReach issue (NOW owns the DHCP servers). I manually discon...