cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Can’t watch anything on nowtv

Have paid for nowtv and it worked for a few days but now every time I go to stream something from phone to tv all I get is an offer of a free trail subscription and then screen confirming  my subscription  but still nothing will play it just goes rou...

New Phone Line or existing one.

Hey all. I'm moving into a rented property in 3 weeks. Viewed it today and saw theres a phone line into the house. House has lay empty for months.When I sign up for broadband and select new line, does that require the engineer to come in and do any w...

Phone Confusion

We swapped to Now on Friday for phone, broadband and tv and ever since then our phone, instead of displaying the number of the person calling, just says outside number.  This is so annoying as my husband has just died and we don't want to be picking ...

GillG by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband No working

My internet is bad, I don't know if the installation or the service itself. I don't know what else to do or how to complain. not solve. I call them, the problem is solved and the same day it happens again. Horrible.

Resolved! Blocked Teamviewer

I have been trying to contact someone to UNBLOCK my Teamviewer but obviously am finding it hard to contact anyone.I need it for work purposes. Please could you unblock it as soon as possible and confirm?Thanks

Poor WiFi Signal In Rooms Away From the Hub 2

I’ve just joined nowtv broadband and my experience is not good. The hub doesn’t give good coverage whereas as my sky,bt have. The issue is with the hub and nothing else it works fine if your close to it. I cannot even play Netflix, PS4 in bedrooms up...

Resolved! SkyQ box not connecting

Has anyone had any issues connecting their hub 2 to a skyQ box? It connects to everything else just not that. Have rebooted everything and says password incorrect but it’s not.

Resolved! I need to talk to an human being!

Hello all.We need advice regarding obtaining a 2nd hub for our home... we have two phone sockets (the same line and number) the hub is currently in the main phone socket, but the signal won't reach the other end of the bungalow, so we thought getting...