cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! My WIFI Signal is poor

I have been with NOW BB for just a few weeks and now that the BB signal has settled down I am happy with the speed I am receiving if connected to the router by ethernet. The Wifi signal in the same room as the router gives a good signal and the downl...

Resolved! Blacklisted ip

How do I get a new IP address from Now?  I have been told my IP address must have been blacklisted so I need to change it but there is no one I can talk to at Now?  

Wifi not strong

We have a small house, router is in the centre point on the landing, doors to downstairs not ever closed, wifi is weak in the kitchen and as soon as you step outside it disconnects, even though you’re mere meters away from the router. Before I call n...

Cabinet At Capacity?

My NOW Broadband was due to go live on Friday 6th May. On Saturday morning it still wasn't working, so I called NOW - only to be told there was an issue (they hadn't actually told me there was... the engineer called Friday morning and said it'd be go...

New Router

Firstly, why is it so hard to get in touch with customer service. No number, chat doesn't put me through to anyone, and the help advice just loops over and over. Has really annoyed me. To the point, I do rave about NOWTV normally, but recently things...

Resolved! Safesearch

For obvious and slightly embarrassing reasons, can anyone tell me how to turn off safesearch so I can watch what I want? Yikes!

Using a Fritzbox 7530 Router on NowTV?

Hello, I've read through the posts on using a 3rd party router on NowTV broadband and its seems some routers are easy to setup, but the Fritzbox routers never get a mention. I've tried following the steps listed in the posts here and I cannot get it ...

johneboy by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks