cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Apple tv 4th gen app errors/glitch

I have been having two errors since the release of the app, one everytime after an episode finish the screen goes completly blank and I have to go home then come back to the now tv app or now tv app freezes and close by itself. second error is that w...

NowTV Samsung TV app issue

Hi, I have a 2016 Samsung Smart TV (UK model 49KS7000) and have to log into the NowTV app every time I want to use it, which is pretty annoying. I don't have to do this in the NowTV apps on any of my other devices, nor any other apps (eg Netflix, Ama...

Sound out of Sync with the Picture

Can anyone help? Am using a new Apple TV with the Now TV app but recently the picture is so juddery and sound is slightly out of sync when trying to watch anything. I've unplugged, rebooted and replugged everything but it keeps happening. Any suggest...

App keeps dropping out

Over the last few weeks whenever we have been watching NOW TV for a period of time i.e. the football, it will just drop out and go back to the main screen. Today it went one better, dropped back to the options, we started it again & it picked up wher...

MGboy by Scholar 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks