cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twin Peaks - Apple TV

Season 2 is missing on Apple TV App. Looks like It's there but is only showing episodes 1 to 8 of season 1.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team who can pass that info on to make sure it gets looked at (hopefully ASAP). In the meantime season 2 does seem to be working on other devices so if you have any other devices you can watch on you can make a start there.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team who can pass that info on to make sure it gets looked at (hopefully ASAP). In the meantime season 2 does seem to be working on other devices so if you have any other devices you can watch on you can make a start there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yay. It's back. Cheers.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Season 2 is missing on Apple TV App. Looks like It's there but is only showing episodes 1 to 8 of season 1.

There were only 8 episodes in season 1. And 22 episodes in season 2. Currently 18 episodes have been proposed for season 3.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Probably didn't explain myself very well. When you clicked on Season 2, it only showed 8 episodes instead of 22. The 8 episodes displayed were actually a duplicate of season 1, i.e. Season 2 wasn't there at all. All good now though. Thanks for taking the time to reply.