cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Permantantly deleting a device

hi, i’m trying to permanently delete a now tv box from my account, i know longer have the box anymore i keep removing it from my device and changing my password but the person with it keeps using it and appearing back on the manage devices, i have on...

Intermittent sound

I've had this problem for long enough now. Three Ruko boxes and upgraded to fibre and yet I'm still having problems with the sound.I'm sick fed up with this. I pay good money for a crappy service. WHEN AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA SORT THIS?If it's not sort...

LG Fans

Hi everyone I am updating my 10 year old faithful LG tv to a newer model and my question is how do you find the NowTV app on your LG smart Tv's? I currently use a black Now Tv box and am happy with it and it is stable and hardly ever buffers, should ...

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 32 replies
  • 41 thanks

Deals on subscriptions

My voucher has nearly expired so I logged into my acount to cancel, and they have offered me 4 months entertainment pack for £3.49 a month, so I clicked yes. For this price the poor quality of the app is worth it but not a full price. I f you really ...