cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! purchase controls?

Hi, Why is there no password control on the buy page for roku app? My kid was browsing the kids section and was able to buy a pass without using a password. Have cancelled it in the pass section here but very unhappy that this has happened.You need t...

Unable to access both passes

Hi all  I don’t know if anyone can help me, we’ve been having this issue for probably over a year and Now didn’t manage to fix it previously. I pay for the entertainment and movies passes. If I turn on the TV with the normal TV remote and access Now ...

Sky store

How two update sky store on now TV box when I click on the sky store it just says I need to update to latest version but can't find anyway of doing that I have two box's and thay both say the same the only update I can find is the box system update w...

The Catch

I am having trouble deleteing The Catch off my wishlist on highlight page and my tv. clicking on the the catch load up next page then i try click remove from my tv does nothing my tv is lg 43" Smart hd web tv 

Programmes not updating

HiThere are a number of shows which are not updating on Apple TV and I'd like some help please. I've tried restating but to no avail. I know they are not updating as they are appearing on the iPad.Any ideas? It is v frustrating given that I'm paying ...

first time set up on appletv

i have downloaded the now tv app on to my i pad and signed in, when i turn apple tv on and go to now tv on the telly, i have signed in with my email address, but then it asks me if i want to subscribe to a  movies month pass free for 2 weeks after wh...

randm by Mentor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Chrome cast problems

Can anyone help I got a new Sony TV with android and chrome cast built in and all set up fine however all I get is the now home screen the media won't connect just plugged my chrome cast dongle in and the media is connecting and playing fine through ...