cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Poor picture quality

Hi,This is a problem that I've been experiencing for the last 3 to 4 months both on the movies and entertainment channels.I'm running now tv via the app on my iPhone and iPad and broadcasting it on my tv via a chromecast but every so often the pictur...

Bad picture quality (only on now TV)

Hi I have had now TV for a month now and I signed up for 3 months , it's not been the best experience , it keeps dropping out an pixelating , on wired connection and wireless , netflix streams , bbci player and itv hub work perfect in hd only now TV ...

Apple TV App Concept / Prototype

Spent a couple days looking into NOW TV's API requests and making a nicer interface as a fun side-project while learning some of the tvOS frameworks. Very WIP, and only meant as a prototype- but I thought I'd share it here regardless. NOW TV use Cisc...

Subtitles On LG TV

When are subtitles likely to be available on Now TV with an LG TV. I've got one more month of my £1 trial but have hardly used it.  We nearly always have them on when watching terrestrial TV, Catchup, Netflix and iTunes. Not because we're hard of hea...

Beyond poor quality!

I have an LG Smart TV which I’ve had less that 5 years, I also have the same TV upstairs and they both have NowTV apps on them. I have Sky Broadband which runs at perfect speed and I connect the TV to it wirelessly. For almost a year now I’ve had to ...

Connecting Streaming NOW TV Box to Old TV

I wonder if someone can help please. I have looked under other postings but to no avail as it appears to be a different configuration. I have a streaming NOW TV box which works perfectly well on a small tv with a HDMI cable. However, I have tried co...

Resolved! Roku HDMI Streaming Stick

I subscribe to now tv sky sports which works a treat on my new Samsung TV. I need to be able to watch the same on my older samsung tv in the bedroom which doesn't have the NowTV app. Can anyone tell me if the Roku streaming stick will enable me to wa...