cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Now TV doesn't work on my android box

I have an android set top box and have the Now TV app installed on it. Here was me thining everything would be good, err no it isn't.I wanted to watch a program earlier, and after I logged into my Now TV, selected the program to watch, I got a messag...

Now tv app on Samsung smart tv UE55NU8000

I have just got myself a new smart tv and got the Now tv app installed.  The issue I am having is I cannot figure out how to get the channel menu to appear using my TV remote. I am able to go into the app but can't figure out how to bring up the chan...

Connecting second TV using roko box

I am trying to connect a second TV in the lounge using a ROCO box I have connected successfully to the internet and put in my now tv email and passcode I know the passcode is right because I have changed it but for some reason it will just not accept...

Stv app

I have the stv app but it isn't letting me watch anything. When I click the program it just throws me back out to the main menu. Any ideas?

Very poor service on Samsung TVs

I’m at the end of my tether with this unfortunately. I have several Samsung TVs, all of which use the NowTV app to use this service.  Its just getting worse, it rarely works (stalls on opening, fails to open) and on the rare occasion it does it hangs...