cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV I used yesterday now says This slot is currently unavailable

I use two LG televisions,

I was unable to view one of them today.  when I check my account, both televisions are missing from my device list, instead it says "This slot is currently unavailable" for each one

I also have an empty slot and one listed as Playstation.   I haven't used a playstation for years, and don't now have one, but it says Last used: 09/01/19 at 18:08.

I can't add the Televisions back on -

1 device added ;After 1 February you'll be able to watch on a new device.

I can't access live chat : for the last 90 minutes I get the message

Live chat is unavailable at the moment, or all our advisors are busy. Chat to an advisor every day 8am–midnight for TV issues.

Has my account been hacked?

I have now reset passwords

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Any TV shows or movies come up on your My TV Continue Watching section of the NowTV App that you have never watched or seen ?

Also, when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments on here any nowtv passes you don't recognise purchasing ?

With regards to live chat, see if this link works below and if you still can't access live chat try a different internet browser with your ad blocker disabled.

If still no luck contacting nowtv drop them a message on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Any TV shows or movies come up on your My TV Continue Watching section of the NowTV App that you have never watched or seen ?

Also, when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments on here any nowtv passes you don't recognise purchasing ?

With regards to live chat, see if this link works below and if you still can't access live chat try a different internet browser with your ad blocker disabled.

If still no luck contacting nowtv drop them a message on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks,

I'm using privacy badger on firefox.   Disabling this enables  chat ,   Chrome with no extensions works also