cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Now tv not showing in HD

I’m using the nowtv app through Talktalk, why isn’t it in HD does anyone know, I spoke to Talktalk and they said it’s nothing to do with them, and that I need to contact Nowtv? 

Apple TV app

Hi Now TV,Can you advise if there is an Apple TV app update coming and if so is there any ETA on when it will be released?The current app on Apple TV devices does not offer any kind of HD streaming and is lacking in comparison to other devices.

Programmes

Hi, is anyone else having the problem of incorrect listings? When I add a series to my list it doesn't store the most recent series it I get two new options and neither are the one I've selected? It's been going on for a while, thanks, Tyhe 

Resolved! When will now TV be 1080p

HiI have cancelled my subscription for two reasons, no offers for existing customers and the other is I got fed up with poor sound and picture washed out as not 1080p. When will now TV be 1080p as I thought it would be by November 2018 as promised.  ...

Device changes

We have two lg TVs and couple mobiles. We got a new laptop so wanted to add now TV. The device limit was reached so had to remove one but all it says is mobile phone and lg TV, doesn't say which is Which so removed a couple and now I can't add device...

Resolved! No sound

Hitrying to watch now TV on my Samsung smart TV. The film loads up and plays but there is no sound. Has anyone else had that pro tans how did you get it fixed?