cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung TV App Sorry, ‘Now TV is currently unavailable message’

Samsung TV app keeps coming up with the above message when I try and open the app. I have tried exiting the app which I have to do anyway due to the white screen issue that has been going on for far too long as well. Is anyone else having issues with this - I was using the app fine two days ago and it’s working fine on iPad.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. But it only happened after I updated the tv. A print came up to update my Samsung tv which I accepted. Now now tv app will not work. My thinking is the app is not compatible but I have not seen any other info on if this is the case or not. Would be nice to have some response

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Samsung TV app keeps coming up with the above message when I try and open the app. I have tried exiting the app which I have to do anyway due to the white screen issue that has been going on for far too long as well. Is anyone else having issues with this - I was

using the app fine two days ago and it’s working fine on iPad.

thanks

I am having the same issue. But it only happened after I updated the tv. A print came up to update my Samsung tv which I accepted. Now now tv app will not work. My thinking is the app is not compatible but I have not seen any other info on if this is the case or not. Would be nice to have some response