cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! entertainment is not appearing on television

Hi, I’ve recently purchased a trial for the Sky cinema and entertainment with the view to continue with these after the trial has ended! However the entertainment is not showing on my television therefore unable to watch anything! However on 3 of the...

Resolved! Roku Express and Now Tv

Hi.I bought a Roku Express, from Tesco. specifically to be able to stream NOW TV to another room.Though it says that it does on the side of the box, it does not because the NOW TV app does not appear in the "Roku Channel Store. Nor does the BBC iPlay...

Apple TV Content geo blocked (1301)

Hi, I signed up to the three month Now TV deal and set up my apple TV with the application however it will not work on the Apple TV, it displays the message above every time. I have a static IP address so that cannot be changed but (and this is where...

Now tv issue

I have now tv already on my TV, and it keeps saying unable to load 10 mins into every episode. I’m thinking about cancelling my subscription. Does this happen to a lot of you

LG TV Screen Ratio

Hi  I have a LG TV Model number 47LB730V - ZD and when I use the Now TV App I cannot change the screen ratio. On the Now TV menu screen everything is fine, it is full screen. When I select a programme to watch it only plays in a quarter of the screen...

Blank white screen on Samsung tv

I can open the Nowtv app in smart hub and it begins to load but then changes to a white screen and I can only exit nowtv by pressing exit on my Samsung tv control and that exits smart hub. Can't remove and reinstall the nowtv app in my hub either as ...

Pass not working on LG nowtv app

I got the 7 day free trial for the entertainment pass this evening. When I logged into my account on my LG TV now TV app it hadn't brought up the entertainment pass so I am unable to watch anything. Could anyone help me access the entertainment pass ...