cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Cancelling Now TV

How do you cancel the contract with Now TV - i am still within my 14 day cooling off period - i cannot find anything on this website to do it online - even though the instructions tell you this is the only way to do so. I have also left messages inst...

LG TV APP

Hi, when I try to sign into Now to through the app, no keyboard appears for me to enter my details? Tried deleting and re installing.

Resolved! Question regarding TV Guide/UI

Hello, I have a Samsung smart TV. I am shopping around for broadband/tv packages and have been trying to find out if the channels in the Now TV entertainment pass would be present on the same TV guide/UI as freeview channels. So would I be skimming t...

Endless loading on NOW TV app on LG TV

Hi,  When I try and watch anything on the NOW TV app on my new LG smart TV I get endless buffering while trying to start the episode.  I have tried turning TV on and off, uninstalling the app and reinstalling, turning WiFi on and off, logging out and...