cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Samsung TV

Any help?! Now Tv buffering/poor quality through Samsung tv app. Netflix, iPlayer, Disney all working, no issues. Internet speed okay, only happens on Now TV, haven't been able to watch a film in weeks. Any fixes to try before canceling? Thanks

Keep losing sound

Using now tv stick, every program on every channel including bbc and now films and Netflix's. Losing a few seconds of sound every few minutes.  Not so bad as you can't watch but very annoying. Sound just goes off and then comes back a few seconds lat...

Problems after reset

Hi, I recently swapped my sons youview box with now tv on it for a sky q box. I’ve put the youview box in his bedroom and thought I’d do a factory reset and now it won’t let me register the youview box even though it’s showing on my devices list. Any...

Adjusting data settings on LG TV

Does anyone know how to do this? The help section on this site shows you how to adjust the streaming bitrate on NOW boxes and Roku devices, but not on an LG TV, does anyone know how to get to the options screen please? Thanks

Smart TV

So can't watch Now TV on my TV. How ridiculous.Netflix, BBC, Prime and countless others all no problem. Just download the App. But Now TV, not only do I pay every month for it but apparantly I also have to pay for a stupid stick or box for the privil...

Resolved! All4 App

Hello.  I have noticed recently that the ALL4 App on my Amazon Firestick and on other devices  now  includes the ability to watch live tv from all the All4 channels. I have two Now tv boxes in operation but the live tv option is not available and I c...

Not working

Hi, I am unable to sign in to now tv using my new Roku stock. Keeps saying user name and password not found but they are correct!