cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All4 App

Hello.  I have noticed recently that the ALL4 App on my Amazon Firestick and on other devices  now  includes the ability to watch live tv from all the All4 channels. I have two Now tv boxes in operation but the live tv option is not available and I can see no way of updating the app.  Will this be happening soon as it would be very useful to be able to watch live Channel 4 etc. via Now tv?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Live TV channels are available for me on my NowTV 4K Smart box when using the All 4 App 😀.

Which version of the NowTV boxes are you using i.e. White, Black, Freeview Smart or 4K Smart ?

Not sure about the older white boxes which i haven't used in years, but would have assumed the other boxes would be compatible with the All 4 App live channels feature on the App.

To remove the All 4 App from your box go to My Apps, then highlight the All 4 App, then press star button on your remote controller, then select from pop up menu Remove App.

Once the App is removed go to the box Apps Store and install the All 4 App again to see if that works.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Live TV channels are available for me on my NowTV 4K Smart box when using the All 4 App 😀.

Which version of the NowTV boxes are you using i.e. White, Black, Freeview Smart or 4K Smart ?

Not sure about the older white boxes which i haven't used in years, but would have assumed the other boxes would be compatible with the All 4 App live channels feature on the App.

To remove the All 4 App from your box go to My Apps, then highlight the All 4 App, then press star button on your remote controller, then select from pop up menu Remove App.

Once the App is removed go to the box Apps Store and install the All 4 App again to see if that works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for the advice. It is the black box that I am wanting to watch live on. Maybe it is time to upgrade?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought the nowtv black box would support the live TV on the All 4 App (might be wrong i haven't got an old black box setup at the moment to check).

Did you try and remove & reinstall the All4 App on your box ?