cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Hot hot hot

Hi This may have been covered before but couldn't see it- upgraded from Mart box to stick - now sometimes I get connection issues and only a pull out lead option cures it( or last night a complete reset), however when I pulled it out to access the re...

Stick setup

I'm trying to set up the now tv stick but it will not let me past the robot check stay. It accepts what I have entered as correct but then send me back to the previous screen with username and password with the message "oops. Something went wrong. We...

poor customer service

I received my now tv smart stick 2 weeks ago. I reported on live chat that the stick was faulty. there's either no sound or apps don't play. I've requested a refund on numerous occasions via live chat. I've been told my issue has been sent to another...

Resolved! Buying stick as a present - advice needed

Hi - I have Now TV via my TV app and a friend with an older LGTV would like all the catchup services without buying a new TV.He'd also like to watch occasional Villa matches with a Sports pass and Games of Thrones whenever that returns.Can I buy the ...

Errors!

I've just got the new stick, but when I press the 'My TV' button on the remote it just says 'Ooops something went wrong. It's the same when I press the Now TV shortcut in 'Best of catchup' or try direct from the TV Guide. The only way I can get in is...

lenturn by Scholar 2
  • 5 replies
  • 5 thanks

Can't login from Now TV stick

Hi, I've just recieved a NOW TV stick and have plugged it into My Sony 49XE8077 android tv and I can't login with my valid username password combination.  I've hooked up my black NOW tv box and that works fine and I've also reset my password.Anyone h...

Now TV stick locking up

Part way through a programme or film the picture will freeze up. Can move between different sources on the TV but can’t resume the sound or picture on the stick. No buttons work, so can’t even go back to main menu. Completely locked up with picture f...

Resolved! USB = No TV

Hello, I purchased the TV stick this week, was keen on it because I was able to plug it into the USB port on my TV freeing up a mains power plug socket, but when I plug the NOWtv lead from the stick to the USB my TV will not switch on, the standby bu...

Worth switching?

Hi Folks, any users of the new stick care to comment on whether it's worth switching from the Now TV black box to the stick? Thanks in advance.