cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Do you need a working aerial?

We havent got a working aerial will the stick stream content through the internet and will the other built in apps such as iplayer still work?

Responding to your communication

so I received my now tv smart stick two weeks ago. I reported on live chat that the stick was faulty. there's either no sound or apps don't play. I've requested a refund on numerous occasions via live chat. I've been told my issue has been sent to an...

Will my Smart Stick solve previous issues?

I have had trouble in the last few months with watching NOW TV via my NOW TV box and the technical people haven’t been able to help me other than claiming that my wifi speed was too slow even though the wifi speed test at the same place as the box w...

Resolved! Now tv stick voice control

Ok a bit of a strange one.I've set up my stick today and switched from the existing box we had downstairs. If I search manually for programmes the app works fine and I can find the films or tv programmes on my passes. However if I search using voice ...

Resolved! Entertainment voucher

I bought the Now TV stick with a 2 months Entertainment voucher, when I go into my account it says to try the entertainment section for free for 14 days.  My question is If I clicked on the 14 day free trial would i then be automatically charged for ...

Now stick control

I see on the control of the Now stick at the top is what looks like a standby button, I have pressed this and it  seems to turn the stick off. The screen goes blank and to get it back again I pressed the home button which started the stick up again ....

NOW TV STICK

The NOW TV STICK, is OK, for some areas and TV's, but it does not always, It works with some areas, but it is not as fast, as it should be! I could be due, to where it is located, as it needs to pick up the signal. With-out the signal, it will not do...

problems with the new smart stick

I keep getting" error somethings not quite right" have to switch off stick and then its fine for a while ,then happens again. The movie quality is good then unwatchable quality. It keeps cutting out all the time, I hate the thing and wished I never b...

Resolved! Now TV Stick processing speed

I have the Now TV black box and a Roku stick which I get Now TV on.I have seen some messages on here saying that the New Now TV stick  has a much faster processor than the black box.My black box  however is very much quicker than my Roku stick  so if...

Hot hot hot

Hi This may have been covered before but couldn't see it- upgraded from Mart box to stick - now sometimes I get connection issues and only a pull out lead option cures it( or last night a complete reset), however when I pulled it out to access the re...