cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Upgrading to smart stick/box

I'm thinking if upgrading to a smart stick from my old white box, so I can watch Netflix on all on one device. Is there any noticeable difference between smart stick and smart box? And if I buy one with passes included, will I be able to apply them t...

Has anyone got a Smart Stick to work reliably?

Getting extremely frustrated with a Smart Stick we got for my father in law to watch Now TV in his nursing home.initially found picture quality to be unwatchable despite broadband connection reliably measuring 8-10 Mbps download and ping time of 75ms...

I got one month free pass??

Hi all!so I got the smart stick and on the packaging it says this pack includes one month free pass on sky cinema, entertainment, kids and one day on sky sports.But when I’m redirected during set up to choose a pass it’s only giving me a 14 day trial...

now stik

I just bought a now stik thinking you could watch it free,do you have to buy all the passes to watch,entertainment kids and movies

SANTANDER CUSTOMERS NOT ALLOWED TO USE NOW TV STICK

FIRSTLY CAN I STATE THAT MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE BEING DELETED AS I TRY TO POST THEM I have had 3 posts deleted  so far NOW TV DOES NOT ACCEPT SANTADER CARDS OF ANY KIND AS A FORM OF PAYMENT a fact that both customer service and live chat didn't t...

Unresponsive web site

I have been trying to cancel my monthly pass for 2 days now but can't get past the sign-in. All I get is 'Unable to sign you in, please try again later'.Is this just a ploy to extract another month's money or is the web engineering really that bad?

Resolved! picture of smart remote with voice control

HiI posted earlier with as yet no responses so thought maybe being a newbie i was not clear enough.   I am looking for a picture of the remote received with the Now tv stick (the one with voice control), i can find one for the old style remote but no...