cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

NowTV stick set up - no code

Hi,I got my now tv stick today and have followed the setup instructions ... once I’ve plugged it in and turned tv on there’s no screen for WiFi setup and no activation code comes up on my tv screen! Help!

Now tv novice

Hi all,  I'm just changing over to bt TV and now TV passes after a lifetime of sky and a little bit lost.I am looking to purchase a Nowtv stick for our bedroom, am I able to use the now TV passes I pay for with BT on the stick as well as on apps on s...

Resolved! entertainment pack

Hi. I have an entertainment package which I used to screen thought my smartphone come Amazon Chrome cast, which was fine.but I now have an LG OLED smart TV and have just downloaded the NOW app to it.i don't understand why when I try a program in the ...

TV stick problem

HiI have been using the Stick for about 2 months -and over the last couple of weeks have noticed severe connection and stability problems - broadband is fine as ive eliminated that via provider- has anyone else had these problems and does the Stick h...

3 months Sports Pass

Hi, I bought a 3 months Sports pass for £20pm a few days ago in order to watch the England Test series in Sri Lanka and the Premier League, both of which are now cancelled, along with it appears the rest of the sporting calender for the foreseeable f...

Can I use the same account on different sticks?

Hi All, Just a quick question please........I currently have a stick but am constantly moving it around the house to use in other tvs. If I but another will it work with my same account or is it one stick per account ? Thanks in advance

Now tv stick

My nowtv stick stopped co-operating and the system had been kept up to date with the new software. So following advice I factory reset the device to start over again. The device is now not working at all with the remote, it won’t pair. I have changed...

Resolved! Toshiba LL3A63DB

Can anyone tell me if the Now TV Sticks are compatible with all tv's - my husband has bought this Toshiba LL3A63DB tv today and I see that the App is not supported on Toshiba brands... but if I bought a stick to plug in, would that work??

Now tv stick

I have a Now TV account and have been watching on my smart tv upstairs as it has the app. My downstairs smart tv does not have the Now Tv app so I ordered the now tv stick and 2 months entertainment package. It has not arrived yet, but my now tv app ...