cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV stick

My TV doesn't connect to the internet but i have been told that if i have the Now TV stick plugged into my tv the Now Tv stick will work?can anyone tell me if this is true. I don't want to spend money getting one of this is incorrect

Return and refund of stick

I just purchased this stick loaded with 2 months in error and would like to return it. However the live chat is disabled at the moment and I'm conscious that I only have 14 days to raise this issue.  I want to be able to make now tv aware of this ASA...

Now TV stick & Sky Cinema bundle

Hi guys, I recently bought a Now TV stick online with 1 month Sky Cinema pass included. The stick had arrived & been successfully set up but I can’t access anything on sky cinema. My confirmation email says the Sky Cibema pass is digital & will be pr...

NowTV stick set up - no code

Hi,I got my now tv stick today and have followed the setup instructions ... once I’ve plugged it in and turned tv on there’s no screen for WiFi setup and no activation code comes up on my tv screen! Help!

Now tv novice

Hi all,  I'm just changing over to bt TV and now TV passes after a lifetime of sky and a little bit lost.I am looking to purchase a Nowtv stick for our bedroom, am I able to use the now TV passes I pay for with BT on the stick as well as on apps on s...

Resolved! entertainment pack

Hi. I have an entertainment package which I used to screen thought my smartphone come Amazon Chrome cast, which was fine.but I now have an LG OLED smart TV and have just downloaded the NOW app to it.i don't understand why when I try a program in the ...