cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! New NOW TV smart box release?

Hello everyone. Tempted to upgrade to newer black box from original white but honesty itching to get my hands on the new smart box if it's any good. Not seen a thing online since late January...anyone have any news??Thanks

HELP!!

Can anybody help me by letting me know how I get to discuss something with the NOW TV people? I keep reading about Live Chat and emailing, but cannot see any Live Chat links, or even an email address when I am logged in. Many thanks in anticipation. ...

not switching off

Hi  last night my black box stayed powered up all night!Light on full. Is there any way this can be adjusted? It did used to shut down automatically... thanksSS

Resolved! USB

Hi, what is the USB socket for on the NOW TV box? Thanks

Resolved! new customer/confused!!!!

Hi, I recently bought the NOWTV black box. How come new films like Angry Birds, Zootropolis etc are not available to watch? I thought all films that are in the cinema are available to watch on NOWTV?

"My package" ??

whats the "my package" that has apeared in my account, it goes now where?

Entertainment pass not working

Hi just bought a new box today came with 6 month entertainment pass but the code won't work have double checkt it and still not wokring

Audio out help

I've just purchased one of the new 'Black' NowTV boxes, to replace my older white one.I had the white one setup on my 2x Computer screens (which have HDMI ports but do not have speakers attached to them, nor do they have an audio out of any kind).I ...

New card details not registering

Hello is there anybody there? 62 year old technophobe in need of assistance from a human being! Following the expiry of my Visa card, I have entered details of the new issue, but I am unable to rent films from the Sky Store. What else do I need to do...

Help i cant set this up

Trying to set up keeps saying contact Now tv as my email is already registered with sky spoke to aky and its not what do i do this is so frustrating