cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Payment

I was wondering why I've been charge for a months subscription when I have a free pass until August that came with the box. 

Won't work

It says the dcp error for the black box o had a white one before and it never did this

Stacking Vouchers

I've just got the box as a gift with several Movie and Entertainment vouchers.  Can I enter them all now or do I have to wait for each one to expire? Thanks

Can't watch Game of Thrones on Now TV

I've been trying to watch Game of Thrones on Now TV. Everytime I try, it loads for a bit and then comes up with an error. It gives me no help as to what the error is or how to solve the problem and it's very frustrating. Any help? Has anyone else had...

Cant set up payment

I have used now tv in the past and when I came to sign in to my original account it asked me for my payment details, so I entered them, it then says 'unable to set up payment', after trying this several times  (using the correct details, I double and...

secret screen

Ive got the secret screen up but cant scroll down to disable network ping.

michael5 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now to box

I downloaded now tv on my iPad and my free trial ends tomorrow meanwhile I have purchased a new tv with a now to box which offers me 3 months free. can I access this offer even though I'm already trying the 14 days on my iPad? thanks