cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Now box set up

I am beginning to get very annoyed as I have been waiting for a reply for an hour on live chat.I have managed to register my details but it will not let me watch TV, I have a 3 month free entry subscription and also applied for the 14 day free movies...

Resolved! parental controls for adult content

Is it just me, or is it possible to set the parental controls so they only block adult content?I have it set to 18 and above, but it is blocking programs like Supergirl. She does wear quite a short skirt, but I really doubt this is rated 18.

nowtv box account activation

I am trying to sign in on my nowtv box with my account details and it keeps telling me my account is not set up properly and to go to nowtv.com/activate to complete the account set up but when I go there and follow instructions nothing happens. Can s...

Refund.

Hi, I tried the 14 day free trial, and I have been charged for 2 seperate transactions! I thought free trial meant that you tried it for 14 days, and if you liked it you would start a new account and pay monthly. I didn't know it would come straight ...