cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Can't watch now tv

Why can't I watch now to tv on any device? Have deleted, reinstalled, changed password. What more can I try? 

router

Does the Now Tv box need to be connected to a router or is it wireless 

Number of boxes

How many boxes would i need for 2 seperate TVs? I have 2 in the household.

Two payments taken

HiI set up now tv but think I made a mistake with payment as I've had a payment taken from both my bank accounts. I want to contribute now to but would like to cancel one of the payments and ask for a refund of one of the payments.Thank you

Resolved! No now tv on main tv! Hellllp

so my kids had a now tv box in their bedroom which stopped working a few weeks ago , they then realized they could get now tv through their PS3 so asked me for the password etc.i went onto my devices and removed one of the tv boxes so that left a spa...

Resolved! payment pin

so i understand that the payment pin prevents others from buying passes for the box but the pin protect agaisnt the sky store? i dont want my son going and buying movies!! will the payment pin prevent this?

annoyed

I have been trying for over a week to cancel now tv. I signed up for a free trial (as we were thinking of leaving sky) and was told I would be emailed when it was coming to an end......this did not happen!! I have tried to click on live chat but that...

Resolved! Device limit help

I just had my now tv box but I accidentally deleted my device and now I can't watch anything.Please help.