cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

box switching itself on

Hi allMy black box keeps turning itself on. When I finish watching something I select home and it goes into 'standby' and light on the front goes off.Last couple of days it is back on by the morning and when I got home from work it was back on.Any id...

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 5 replies
  • 2 thanks

Power light flashing

We have had our box for not even a week and we found the white (power) light keeps flashing, we have tried to re set the box but nothing works.. the light just keep flashing... please help! Thank you in advance

NowTV box crashing

So I've had the NowTV box for a while but haven't used it recently.I opened it up and it told me I needed to update the system, so I went into settings and told it to update.It seemed to update fine, and restarted with a purple screen that said NowTV...

Now tv box won't connect to my wifi connection

Hi all,Iv recently updated my now tv box to the new black one and I can not seem to connect it to my wifi connection.It has worked on and off previously but it isn't connecting to the internet at all. It brings up an error code of 009. Everything I h...

Black box broken

I bought a black box no more than a month ago and it's stopped working - the tv says no signal not picking up the box though when I plug the hdmi cable in it recognises that something is there. I've tried a 30 second factory reset, tried it on anothe...

Cannot connect to wifi with password for Virgin Hub

I have a Sumsung smart tv, 2014.  Bought a Now box, mainly for Sky Atlantic programmes. Trying to set it up.  I have a good wifi connection but when I am asked to put in the password to my Virgin Hub router, it is not being accepted.  I ahve treid va...

Password or PIN for Youtube

Hi my son has recently discovered he can watch lego building films on youtube on the telly and is fast getting obsessed!!! Is there anyway I can add a PIN or login for Youtube to restrict how much he watches?! Obviously I set it to Restricted Mode al...